Introducing the newest Mount Nittany Health locations and providers
At Mount Nittany Health, we understand what matters to our community means offering the highest quality of care and wellness to you. Get to know our newest providers, locations and services that help carry out our mission of making people healthier.
- On January 3, 2017, Mount Nittany Health announced the official opening of Mount Nittany Health Fit for Play as an expansion of its health system. The formerly named Fit for Play Physical Therapy & Fitness Center has provided fitness and physical rehabilitation services to the community for 16 years. This union is just another way that Mount Nittany Health continues its mission to make people healthier by providing high quality, convenient healthcare to the region.
- January 16, 2017, marked the opening date of the new Mount Nittany Health – Philipsburg practice located at 1061 N. Front Street. The new location offers 12 family medicine practice exam rooms, an outpatient lab and space for a future radiology suite. It will also provide several specialty services, beginning with Christopher Yingling, MD, urology, Mount Nittany Physician Group. Future services will include cardiology, infectious disease, endocrinology and nephrology.
- Philip Miller, DO, family medicine, Mount Nittany Physician Group, is rewarded by helping patients restore their health by removing barriers that are preventing their bodies to heal. Dr. Miller sees patients at Mount Nittany Health – Philipsburg.
- Adrienne Wise, RRT, lung nodule program coordinator, Mount Nittany Health, is ready to continue the crucial work that is being done to improve lung cancer outcomes through Mount Nittany Health’s lung nodule program. The program is a service made possible by a gift from Lloyd and Dottie Huck to the Mount Nittany Health Foundation.
- Christopher Kocher, MD, cardiology, Mount Nittany Physician Group, is inspired by helping to change his patients’ lives for the better. Dr. Kocher sees patients at Mount Nittany Health – Park Avenue.
Learn what makes our providers unique, both professionally and personally, at mountnittany.org/ourteam.
To stay up-to-date on the newest members of our team, visit mountnittany.org.