Meet the newest providers at Mount Nittany Health
Get to know the newest providers at Mount Nittany Health who are ready to care for you and your family.
- Michelle Ruffo, DPT, enjoys working with patients to get them to their optimal level of functioning. Michelle sees patients at Mount Nittany Health Fit for Play.
- D. Michael Chambers, DO, general surgery, treats each patient as if they’re a member of his own family and feels there’s no greater reward than helping another. Dr. Chambers sees patients at Mount Nittany Health – University Drive.
- Stephen Phillips, DO, urology, has always been motivated to help others and enjoys the daily challenge of not just doing what needs to be done for the patient, but doing what’s best for each individual. Dr. Phillips sees patients at Mount Nittany Health – University Drive.
- A native to the area, Brian O’Neill, PA-C, general surgery, is proud to be home and part of an organization that continues to grow, yet keeps its personal touch when treating patients. Brian sees patients at Mount Nittany Health – University Drive.
- Allison Martin, CRNP, internal medicine, focuses to work as a team with her patients, empowering them through self-motivation and education. Allison sees patients at Mount Nittany Health – Blue Course Drive.
Learn what makes our providers unique, both professionally and personally, at mountnittany.org/ourteam.
To stay up-to-date on the newest members of our team, visit mountnittany.org.