Become a volunteer
Apply to join our team of volunteers if:
- You are a dependable person with a sincere desire to help others
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You can commit to at least two shifts per month. Shifts are typically three to four hours in length at specified times
Steps to Become a Volunteer
The process of becoming a volunteer involves several steps:
- Complete and submit the online volunteer application
- Interview (30 minutes), to be scheduled by a member of the volunteer resources team
- Selected volunteers must complete a volunteer onboarding process including:
- Providing proof of immunizations
- Completing all applicable background checks
- Attending a one-hour orientation
- Training sessions with experienced volunteers (length depends on service location)
To start your volunteer journey, complete your online volunteer application here.
Questions about the process to become a volunteer should be directed Amelia Hull, volunteer resources supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814.231.7836.
Make a difference.
A tribute gift to Mount Nittany Health Foundation is a meaningful, thoughtful way to acknowledge a special person and help others.
Planned giving combines charitable giving with responsibility to loved ones and prudent financial planning.